The Workshop mainly focuses on how to use Android OS for building your own Android Application. Only the basic knowledge of programming is required for Android App Development, you do not have to be a geek for it! The workshop will start from the basics like designing layouts and building complex layouts. Once the basics of Android are done we will begin with building Apps.
This workshop provides participants with an enhanced understanding of:
• Get to know the basics of android OS.
• Write android application with basic functionalities.
• Understanding the android architecture.
• Import & Use External Libraries & Plugins.
1. College students seeking career in mobile(Android) industry
2. Person having interest in Android.
3. Education Faculty & Staff.
|Day 1||Day 2|
Introduction : Introduction to java
Introduction to android
Android SDK and its features
Creating a simple application: Android manifest & Activities
Android life cycle
Create interfaces &fundamental UI design
Introducing views & layouts
Practicals: Create a login application
Using various layouts
Android advanced :• Intents – Launch activities, Broadcast events
• Adapters – Simple & Custom
• Android Graphics
• Threads, AsyncTask, UI thread loopers
• Handlers & event flows from system
Content Providers :• Using native & custom content providers
• Using broadcast receivers
• Creating and using services
• Alarm Manager
To Do List App :• Create listview Application
• Create a Music Player
• Running Applications
• Debugging & Resolving Errors