extend the HTML vocabulary and make the written code much more expressive and readable.
In this course, you will explore the purpose of Angular JS, by creating SPAs.
|Prerequisites of Training
|Course Designed for
|Web developers and Designers who focus on front end web development.
|Benefits of Training
|At the end of this course, you will be able to
Learn how to build production-ready Angular applications through a number of hands-
Unit test Angular applications
Use GRUNT to run the project and test cases in AngularJS. Confident to create a complete CRUD application using Angular.
- Introduction to Angular JS
- What is MV* and SPA(Single Page Application) ?
- Issues of not using a client side JS framework or where Angular JS comes into picture
- What is Angular JS ?
- Angular JS vs. libraries (e.g., jQuery) and other frameworks (e.g., Backbone.js)
- Angular JS Features
- Components of Angular JS
- Digest Loops and Dirty Checking
- What are Directives?
- Using ng-app, ng-model, ng-init, ng-repeat, ng-bind
- Using different directives in an Angular Application
- Creating Custom Directives
- Understanding directive definition with different options
- Understanding Controllers
- Scopes, Watches, Inheritance in Controllers
- Communicating up, down and across scopes
- Using built-in filters
- Creating custom Filters
- Scopes in Angular
- Two way binding in Angular JS
- Introduction to Services
- Creating Modules
- Injecting Services into Controllers
- Modules in Angular JS
- Communicating with Servers
- Communicating over $http
- Configuring requests and sending Http Headers
- Request and Response Transformation
- Understanding Routing
- Using ui-router to implement routing
- Understanding ui-view, states, nested states
- Unit Testing in Angular
- Overview on karma, Jasmine
- Setting up karma
- Creating unit test for controller, directive, service
- Use of providers
- Understanding config phase and run phase in module
- Creating custom provider
- Overview of Interceptor
- Using interceptor to handle http requests
- Advanced Exception Handling
- Understanding $exceptionhandler of AngularJS
- Using decorator to add custom exception handling
- E2E Testing
- Overview on Protractor
- Setting up protractor
- Adding functional test
- Integrating with other frameworks
- Using angular-ui-bootstrap
- Using a jquery plugin in AngularJS
- Whats New?
- New features in AngularJS 1.3
- Upcoming features in Angular JS 2.0